*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873865-February-Prompt-27
by Jen~
Rated: 13+ · Book · Contest Entry · #2073596
Blog for this groups entries~will probably be rather interesting!~
#873865 added March 1, 2016 at 5:28am
Restrictions: None
February Prompt #27
27. How does humor play out in your life? Do you think having a good sense of humor is important? Share with us one of those 'you had to be there' moments that made you laugh.

Humor...well humor is a HUGE part of my life...I have a twisted, blunt and very real, down to earth type of sense of humor... Just ask gardengirl LoL She will tell ya....I can bring ya down from the worst mood to laughing so hard your crying...(and then have to talk to the dentist) Bahaha...I can describe something that happened to me and it always ends up somehow containing humor...weather it is what I am talking about or HOW I talk about whatever...I can be sarcastic on a dime...but not a rude sarcastic..a funny one lol...

I think I use humor to hide a lot of things..emotions, feelings...hmmm...interesting...Maybe I do...maybe I turn my flaws into a joke to make it easier for me to hear the flaw...I have no idea actually lol...

I have been told many times that I should do comedy..to which I say, I am..everyday life! That comedy in itself! I think that having a sense of humor if majorly important...if you can't laugh then um...that sounds boring as hell! A sense of humor brings yourself and others joy, happiness and laughter....that is a awesome thing!

I have WAY to many "you had to be there" moments..omg...falling on the ice...falling down..AND up stairs lol...tripping over nothing...saying stupid things...literally everyday I have one of those moments lol


Gift from a wonderful friend!

© Copyright 2016 Jen~ (UN: jen2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jen~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873865-February-Prompt-27