*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873871-February-Prompt-28
by Jen~
Rated: 13+ · Book · Contest Entry · #2073596
Blog for this groups entries~will probably be rather interesting!~
#873871 added March 1, 2016 at 5:29am
Restrictions: None
February Prompt #28
28. Describe your school and the influence it had/didn't have on you.

Eewwwww....that scary word..school...My favorite thing in school was English, Reading, Writing, Language Arts...HATE math so bad. School was rough for me...my mom switched me several times so had to learn to try to fit in again at a new school...finally when I went into 10th grade I started the work program at my school. I went to school for a hour or 2 in the morning and then worked a full time job. I worked at Richard Potasky Jewelers..years ago they were big like Rogers is....I was the highest paid student in my school and I loved my job. I worked there all through high school and got my diploma. I was not great in school..I struggled with a few subjects....but I managed to get through it. Because I am not a quitter and I wanted that diploma and damnit...I did it!

My kids know it is required that they stay in school and graduate by me...I did not quit school when I wanted to and with a great job so none of mine will either!!

My high school was in a very small town...they taught farming classes if that says anything. LoL I endured it and earned my diploma and I was pretty damn proud of myself!

I tried college...it just seems school really is not my strong point....and that is ok...


Gift from a wonderful friend!

© Copyright 2016 Jen~ (UN: jen2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jen~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873871-February-Prompt-28