*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/874408-I-Found-You
Rated: GC · Book · Writing · #2027294
Created for the Soundtrackers Challenges
#874408 added February 20, 2016 at 11:25am
Restrictions: None
I Found You




Hmmmm....


I know, I know. Another eye candy, but I can't help it. I wasn't a fan of Zac Efron at all until this movie. And then... That was it! I've watched every one of his movies after that, but nothing compares to this movie and his acting in this movie. It's not just that he's really hot in it, it's his character.

Nicholas Sparks wrote the book and I haven't read it. His books tend to be good with a heartbreaking ending and I just can't read it. I even doubted this movie/book would have a happy ending, but thank Goodness, it did. I mean, how can you just kill off your main character?! It's sort of his signature, but still. That's just so hard to watch. I'm used to the 'happy ever afters' and 'the good guy wins' type of books. I can't imagine how I'd murder my favorite character who's a good guy.

Have you done that? Wrote about a character, fell in love with him or her and then just *Ax* off with their head? That's why GoT had been such a shocking show. They haven't changed anything from the original story which freaked me the fuck out when I watched each season.

Okay, I've gotta get back to work. I'm working with my father-in-law and he may not find it so much fun that I'm writing instead of working. *Bigsmile* *Angelic*



© Copyright 2016 Gaby ~ Keeper Of The Realm (UN: geja8856 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Gaby ~ Keeper Of The Realm has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/874408-I-Found-You