*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/874823-Self-realized-Soul
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#874823 added February 24, 2016 at 11:10am
Restrictions: None
Self-realized Soul
'The science of the Self is always One.

Self is eternally One, It has no second.

God is propagated through the doctrine of incarnates, and gods and goddesses.

Self is untouched despite being present in all. But God cannot remain untouched--

He has to take up arms to overpower the evil ones, has to fight.

The impact of duality that is seen in God cannot be at all present in the Self.

That is why from the very beginning you all have been told to hold on to the undivided Absolute Self; and to 'accept and live with acceptance of the Self-Absolute'.

There is no individual liking-disliking or some sort of preference in the Absolute. That is why the realization of the Absolute cannot be achieved by mind and intellect.

Mind and intellect talk about individuality and duality.

In the Self-science or in the science of the Absolute One, due to the total absence of duality there is no asking or its fulfillment, no desire or want no hesitation or conflict, nor is there any ridicule or unwarranted criticism of others.

Here, Self is the only substratum of life. And this is known to and can be told only by a Self-realized Soul.'

© Copyright 2016 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/874823-Self-realized-Soul