*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/876218-Big-blank
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#876218 added March 10, 2016 at 12:40pm
Restrictions: None
Big blank?
Complete the sentence and explain your position: "________ will be the end of society as we know it."


This book is a Hoot!


Nothing will be the end of society as we know it.” Not for a long time I hope.

Some other possible answers:

1. World War III
A. Biological Warfare
B. Nuclear Warfare
2. The Return of God in the Body of Jesus Christ
3. The Worldwide Collapse of the Monetary System

What I base my answer on:

Domesday Sayers are notorious for raising the question of when the world will end every so often. Every time it happens and a date is set society moves past the date, looks back and waves bye, bye. That is because no one in the whole earth wants community life to go belly up. Well at least the majority of thinking people are not looking to make it happen.

I only researched three places, well two actually. so let’s think about it this way. WWI and WWII were horrible. They left a legacy that is still being thought about today. That is why so many broadcasts are willing to bring up the holocaust and other atrocities. To keep the memory alive.

If you research political thought and watch the news, notice the many countries working together to stop the rise of terrorists, murderers, and other undesirables. We don’t have to go down. The more knowledge we spread the more people who will join the group.

In the USA since 1945 the congress has been alert to make rules that help lawmakers know what to do, and how to do it. They are always in prevention mode as far as politics go. The House of Representatives, The Senate and the President have a checks and balance system.

There are changes coming to society. I don’t know what form they will take in the USA. I hope better and more Health care. Better world wide internet. More balance for the monetary system (too many people struggling to make finances work), Space travel more blue planets to spread out populations, better police systems, more knowledge, more education, changes to government that will benefit society, all this takes time.

Can the worst happen? Yes. After WWI many people did not think a WWII could be possible. If something huge happens that is bad to the whole world system like a space Alien attack or the earth stops turning and the atmosphere continues to whirl (from “What If?” by Randall Munroe) it will impact mankind in serious ways. Unfortunately storms, smaller wars, outbreaks of disease, etc. still happen all the time. *Tornado*

I probably did not cover all the ideas out there that is for the others to write about. *Writing*

References:

1. https://research/economyandmarkets.com an article by Harry Dent
2. Wikipedia: World War III
3. Wikipedia: The National Emergencies Act

© Copyright 2016 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/876218-Big-blank