*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/876138-Reincarnation
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#876138 added March 9, 2016 at 10:53am
Restrictions: None
Reincarnation???
Do you believe in reincarnation?

No. Not in its Hindu form. I am a christian. I believe the race of humans has a spiritual history dating to the creation. (Maybe longer) I also believe we have not uncovered all there is to know about life. It is like trying to cross a pond by walking on lily pads.

William Ralph Inge wrote a series of divinity lectures delivered at St. Mary's in Oxford and now published in book form. (I purchased my digital copy from Amazon.) He says this in the preface. "It seemed to me that the instructiveness of tracing the development and operation of mystical ideas, in the forms which they have assumed as active forces in history, outweighed the disadvantage of appearing to waiver between apology and narrative."

A search for man's abilities as it relates to the spirit and the flesh is as old as time. Every once in awhile within a period of time people begin to feed on spiritual ideas. It can lead two ways for good or for evil.

When you study God or with God, you will study spirituality as it relates to the use of mysticism by humans.

Ancient peoples all have some mysticism in their history over and above religious actions. Many ancient people decided to hide teachings about mysticism fearing, that it could be used for improper gain of power and improper influence within the congregations of humans.

Others believe that the open sharing of spiritual knowledge will eventually lead to a better life. We have entered an age of knowledge sharing. Let us use it for good. Reading history takes you back into time, into different ideas, into the lives of other people, into different belief systems, on and on.

*BookStack3* This book is a Hoot! *BookStack2*














apondia#1781748



















apondia#1781748






© Copyright 2016 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/876138-Reincarnation