*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/876299-March-Prompt-13
by Jen~
Rated: 13+ · Book · Contest Entry · #2073596
Blog for this groups entries~will probably be rather interesting!~
#876299 added March 11, 2016 at 6:36pm
Restrictions: None
March Prompt #13
13. So many of us struggle with change. Do you see it as an obstacle to be overcome or an opportunity to break out of your comfort zone? How do you deal with change? What is the biggest change you have had to deal with this year?

Change can be so scary but sometimes the it is what has to be done...we all learn to adapt. Losing my dad almost 4 months ago has been beyond hard for me to accept..that sudden change of him just gone forever...never can I call him again when Satan crushes my soul...I am having to be forced to learn to adapt that I am left here with her...he is still here with me but not the same...I lost my grandfather when I was 10 and have never ever gotten over it or gotten closure....now losing Dad...damn...talk about a BIG change and then trying to carry on each day without him is hard to adjust to...sometimes I think of something I want to tell him and realize I can't just call him anymore...I miss him so much and I know that while life will carry on, the adjusting phase will take awhile.

Sometimes change is what you have to do in order to make yourself/family better.....while it may be hard to adjust...it is for the best. Sometimes change is forced on you...sometimes you chose it...either way it is ALWAYS an adjustment and can be scary....but as I said...sometimes you have to look past that and see that it is for the best.

Change is something that we fear yet desire at times...example...you want to change and lose weight...yet the fear of all that you have to change to do that, can feel overwhelming. I say face it, embrace it and know that everything happens in this life for a reason. Change can be BOTH an obstacle and an opportunity...it is how you accept and deal with it.

© Copyright 2016 Jen~ (UN: jen2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jen~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/876299-March-Prompt-13