*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/876310-March-Prompt-16
by Jen~
Rated: 13+ · Book · Contest Entry · #2073596
Blog for this groups entries~will probably be rather interesting!~
#876310 added March 11, 2016 at 8:28pm
Restrictions: None
March Prompt #16
16. What profession did you aspire to enter as a child? Did you succeed?

Honestly, I have been writing off and on since I was at least 9 years old....I have always wanted to be a writer...and now at almost 38 years old I am finally starting to follow my dreams of doing that...The thought that maybe if I can get my books written, it can help someone else out there...is a huge goal of mine. I want people to be able to relate and know they are not alone...I want people to be excited for my NEXT book to come out because they just can't stop reading my work....I want to be able to share my experiences that I have gone through and be able to connect with my readers, and help them.

I do not know if I will ever be a famous author...but I do know that trying and working at it, is the only way I will ever find out. I am making this the year that I at least get started on my books....I have a LOT of information to gather and then piece back together...research and so much work to do...but I truly believe that no matter what happens, I have to try. Because I do not want to be sitting here in 30 years saying that I wish I would have at least tried....never know what you can do till you try. So even if I write my books and they never become a big hit, that is ok...because at least I tried! That is what is important. And no matter what...I don't think that I will ever lose the love of writing...it is in my soul!~

© Copyright 2016 Jen~ (UN: jen2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jen~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/876310-March-Prompt-16