*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/876324-March-Prompt-17
by Jen~
Rated: 13+ · Book · Contest Entry · #2073596
Blog for this groups entries~will probably be rather interesting!~
#876324 added March 12, 2016 at 1:27am
Restrictions: None
March Prompt #17
17. Have you ever had a surgery? How many have you had and what were they for?

Oh my....YES I have had a surgery...probably about 25 or more surgical procedures in all....I have not the best of health I guess you could say Lol

I would say the most major ones were things like: 2 left knee surgeries...carpel tunnel on both hands...c-section....tubal...total hysterectomy....several scar adhesion removal surgeries in my abdomen...gallbladder removal that caused a internal bile leakage that about killed me...appendix...tumor removed from thigh....and so many other surgeries and procedures that it is just to crazy to list....My health took a bad turn in 2002 and I had 8 emergency surgeries done in a 24 week time frame, while I was pregnant with my last....they didn't even find out I was pregnant till the 4th one...and they just of course all swear that none of the surgeries or problems that I was having during that time caused my youngest to have the problems that she has....yea right...

I still have shitty health....for an almost 38 year old..I have the health of someone who is 50 plus years older then me...Hell my fiance is 56 and in way better health then me! It is horrible and I hate it....I am just like my dad...he had shitty health his whole life to and I am just following right behind him.....which is scary as hell to me!! I watched him go through hell and back over the years and it worries me that I am headed for same destiny....

That is why I am trying to slowly better myself in several ways....physically and mentally...I am taking it step by step...but at least it is steps forward!

© Copyright 2016 Jen~ (UN: jen2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jen~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/876324-March-Prompt-17