*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/876824
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2043612
The Light Of June Inspires Hope, Generosity and Love - Unions Are Formed - Life Abounds
#876824 added March 18, 2016 at 12:53pm
Restrictions: None
June Light Decrease In March 2
As I choose to decrease my holy appearances what is my hope? Perhaps it is to shed all my forms of hypocrisies and live my faith with no self-righteous posturing. I am blessed to walk with my Lord today, blessed and not cursed, so why bring a curse on others by muttering my contempt for all things loud, annoying and obnoxious? I am blessed so I will bless. I will not shrink back from the many opportunities in this day that now brighten my hope to be a blessing to others.

I am grateful to the Lord for His complete care of me. Yes, I have had to repent of my arrogance, pride, rebellion and malicious behavior. Without repentance, I am a mess of gross attitudes and hateful tones filled with religious discontent. But I will be taking on eternity today, in a new way, with a new zeal that will serve to glorify my Father and His son, rather than myself and my self-righteousness.

So Jesus would say of this day:


Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. I have brought you (the Lord God Almighty) glory on earth by finishing the work you gave me to do. And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.
John 17:1-5


My worship today is to live my life with a joy that comes from knowing that my place in eternity is assured. I have eternal life, just as Jesus has declared, and now I may live, conquering death all the day long.

Thank You my Lord Jesus, for You have lived to glorify Your Father and have given your people an enduring example of decrease. We die to self daily so we can follow You in glorifying Father God. Thank You Lord. Be magnified our God and King forever. Amen


The March Light House

© Copyright 2016 ♫~ Kenword~♫ (UN: kenword101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
♫~ Kenword~♫ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/876824