*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/877051-Math-Class
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#877051 added March 21, 2016 at 5:22pm
Restrictions: None
Math Class?
Actor Matthew Broderick was born on March 21st, 1962, and one of his most famous roles is in the move Ferris Beuller's Day Off . After faking being sick to his parents so he can skip school, he turns to the camera and says "Incredible. One of the worst performances of my career and they never doubted it for a second." Have you ever accomplished anything of significance (even just something fun) by sneaking your way out of something else?




Probably more than once. There was a High School math class I remember. It was boring and also unruly. It was a required general math class in 12th grade. I managed to miss a lot of it. As long as I turned in my assignments, kept my grade level high, with the assignments and spent certain days in the class I was often excused. I spent most of the year as secretary to the chorus, completing secretarial projects for the chorus teacher during math class time.

Actually that was fun for me. I did not like the class and I acquired experience with the secretarial work.

Children use the bathroom excuse or the I need a drink excuse to avoid lots of work related projects like cleaning their rooms or their closets, or hanging up a coat?? Who remembers?

My appreciation to five Sixer and the 30 day Blogging Challenge for the merit badge:

Merit Badge in Blogging
[Click For More Info]

Congrats on winning 3rd place in the Jan. 2016  [Link To Item #30dbc] !



© Copyright 2016 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/877051-Math-Class