*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/877779-Start-a-Riot
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#877779 added March 29, 2016 at 12:17pm
Restrictions: None
Start a Riot?

Give me three possible prompts you'd like to see in a future 30DBC. You don't even have to explain them if you don't want to.


*Radioactive* A signature owl *Telescope*



1. Taking into consideration the type of campaigning for President of the United States this year and recent terrorist threats to the countries of the world do you think the USA is in serious trouble? Can you give voice to your thoughts about what is causing the reactions of the people against the way the USA is being governed?

2. Should President Obama be allowed to usher in the new Justice of the Supreme Court? How do you feel about the Republican effort to stop the process?

3. Some people in Erie, Pennsylvania, USA, have been testing a new cancer treatment that involves the use of radio waves. They are suppose to start human trials in Europe soon. Has the news media been giving adequate coverage to this scientific phenomenon? Do you have an opinion about how this will affect the citizens of the earth if they find a cure for cancer?

© Copyright 2016 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/877779-Start-a-Riot