*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/877802-No-crashing-here
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2000274
Simple stuff, really. Musing uncharacteristically challenged. BLog
#877802 added March 29, 2016 at 7:02pm
Restrictions: None
No crashing here
I am bad at this blog thing. I have to admit I like the reminder that shows how many days it has been since I last wrote. Eventually, I will feel guilty.

Got yelled at for driving too fast on my ATV with my son on board. I admit, I was going too fast on a certain stretch. However, I have ridden about 250 miles riding it around on my little bit of property so I know where I can open it up a bit without too much concern. I can't always go snail speed. The bottom line, so to speak, is that the ten seconds I opened it up, I had complete control and wasn't any where near anything I could hit and it was in a straight line. She couldn't hear my boy laughing and having fun. It doesn't hurt to be reminded of driving cautiously, though. Driving is dangerous to others as well. Word of advice I always liked: Drive at a speed you are comfortable crashing at. Not practical, however, it makes me think.

Sometimes I ask Cortana to show me something or other. Today, I asked her to show me something I should know and she directed me to some youtube videos. I clicked on one of them and there was this young girl reaching out to the world with complete insecurity. It was awesome. I was smiling quite strongly by the end. It was a terrible video yet worth watching. Faith is like that sometimes- terrible, yet worth having. The un-see-able is the one we direct our thoughts to, if only for a short time. Okay, maybe it is just me and not we.
© Copyright 2016 Jimminycritic (UN: jimminycritic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jimminycritic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/877802-No-crashing-here