*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/877977-March-Prompt-39
by Jen~
Rated: 13+ · Book · Contest Entry · #2073596
Blog for this groups entries~will probably be rather interesting!~
#877977 added March 31, 2016 at 9:42pm
Restrictions: None
March Prompt #39
39. Tell us about your feelings on relationships as far as do you like to do everything together, some things together and some apart or do you need significant time alone?

Ahh.....I believe that it depends on the relationship.....personally I love spending time with Steve..but I also LOVE my alone time....it is a 50/50 thing....when we can we spend every minute with each other, weather it is us working on a project or watching a movie....we spend it together....and then when he goes to work I get MY time...time to do what I need to do with the kids...dinner and chores..laundry and cleaning..and then....time to sit back....get on WDC and just get lost into my cyber family.....

Steve and I were brought together because he was meant to teach me so many things and to slow down and I was meant to teach him to speed up and learn about todays society lol

We mesh well, he was the missing link to my puzzle of my family circle....I love knowing that I am never alone because he will always have my back! We enjoy our time together and cherish it and we also like out own alone times to unwind...it is a perfect love...in our eyes anyway!!~ It works for us and that is what counts right!! I am glad that we both are able to adapt to what life throws at us....we are a great team~ Weather we are working on the house...working on the project or kicked back in bed chilling....we just go together so well. He works seconds so we have the mornings and weekends that are the more free time we have.....we value it so very much!

© Copyright 2016 Jen~ (UN: jen2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jen~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/877977-March-Prompt-39