*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/878385-April-Prompt-1
by Jen~
Rated: 13+ · Book · Contest Entry · #2073596
Blog for this groups entries~will probably be rather interesting!~
#878385 added April 4, 2016 at 8:33pm
Restrictions: None
April Prompt #1
1) Being April 1st and April fools day, what is the best practical joke you have ever pulled on someone? What is the worst or funniest one you ever fell victim to?

Ugh I truly HATE April Fool's Day....I was semi bullied and picked on when younger so a lot of jokes found their way to me...can't say I remember any that were horrible...and because I do not like the holiday....I do NOT prank people

Let me explain WHY I do not like this "holiday"....I have seen the happiness and joy in someone who was just told they were gonna be a daddy be jerked away and people think it is funny....I once watched someone tell their friend they were all cured (idk of what) and then yelled April Fool....I think that this day of pranks and jokes can hurt people at the expense of others entertainment. I would be crushed if I was told I was going to be a grandma and then told just kidding....that, in my OWN personal opinion, is just wrong........

I know a LOT of people do harmless little pranks which I think as KIDS is just fine and dandy...but when adults do it...I have seen it be mean and that to me is not fun....I think kids doing that yucky flavored gum or the zap ya gum or a whoopie cushion is all good fun....I just think that a lot of the time adults do not think ahead about the prankee's feelings!! Just my own thoughts....to each their own!!

Gift from a wonderful friend!

© Copyright 2016 Jen~ (UN: jen2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jen~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/878385-April-Prompt-1