*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/878467
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#878467 added April 5, 2016 at 2:03pm
Restrictions: None
Voyage Of The Magical Ship Entry 2
Prompt: Today we write about water. Rain counts.

On the voyage, there is plenty of water to go around. We stopped at a little island where there was shops and rain! It was raining buckets! Noyoki , PandaPaws Licensed VetTech Apondia and myself stopped to look at antiques. I didn't find anything of interest. I saw Prosperous Snow celebrating at the book store and I went over there and we talked about books. It kept raining and I went to a craft store and bought some more scrapbooking items. As I left the store, I looked out back and saw a big green hill, no a volcanic mountain. There were flowers of purple and lavender and I had to walk over there. Now, I am lost. I look around and there is a sea or a big pond. I heard a rumbling. OH NO! This volcano is going to blow! Fivesixer and Charlie ~ were running down the mountain! I got out of the way and Fivesixer said: "Did I scare you?" I told him he did. It thundered and rained some more. A big brown deeer went past me and a giant white deer and it sniffed my hand as it went past. He is beautiful. I told Fivesixer and Charlie ~ that I am lost and they walked me back to town. ElaineElaine was glad to see me. She had found some Jane Austen type tea pots and took me to the store where she had found them. I bought 3 teas pots that looked like Jane Austen's type. Alexi had found a shop like Bath and Body, so Prosperous Snow celebrating Noyoki and I went to the shop. The men? They went back to the volcano. They had rescued me. It stopped storming and the rain puddles were violet, blue and green. So was the sky. Red, lavender and pink flowers grew everywhere. I saw blue and green fairies flying over head. It is time to get back on the ship. The other ladies help carry me my items. They are so nice. Did I just see Captain Jack Sparrow again? Fivesixer was with him. I saw the Black Pearl. I feel dizzy. Time for lunch. About the Black Pearl? Like Scarlett O'Hara. I will think about that tomorrow. Tomorrow in another day!

** Image ID #2080242 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/878467