*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/878484-HOPE
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#878484 added April 5, 2016 at 4:37pm
Restrictions: None
HOPE
1. " Man can live about twenty days without food, about three days without water, about eight minutes without air...but only for ONE second without HOPE......".

2. " We must pass through the darkness, to reach the LIGHT......."

3. " Remember that it is NOT over if you’re still here.It is NOT a tragedy if you’re still alive........"

4. " When it is dark enough, you CAN SEE the STARS......"

5. " You are a prisoner, ONLY when You Surrender....."

6. " Tragedy should be utilized as a source of strength. No matter what sort of difficulties, how painful an experience is, if we lose our HOPE, that's our real disaster...." - DALAI LAMA

TO SUM IT UP.....

7. " It does NOT count if you believe in yourself when it is easy to believe in yourself. It does NOT count if you believe the world can be a better place when the future looks bright. It does NOT count if you think you are going to make it when the finish line is right in front of you...

IT COUNTS when it is hard to believe in yourself, when it looks like the world is going to end and you still have got a long way to go. That is When IT COUNTS. That Is When IT MATTERS THE MOST....".

AMEN TO THAT.....

© Copyright 2016 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/878484-HOPE