*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/878717-Voyage-of-the-Magical-Ship-4
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#878717 added April 7, 2016 at 10:53am
Restrictions: None
Voyage of the Magical Ship #4
Prompt for Thursday, Day 4 of April 2016 Mini-Challenge, Voyage of the Magical Ship:The Magical Ship is very powerful. It can create both group and individual scenarios. It can go anywhere on Earth and across the universe. It even has the ability to present what most of us consider fictional places. It keeps its travelers safe from injury, diseases, famine, and detection from any earthly technology. It always allows the travelers to sight see while blending completely into the local scene so as to avoid alarming the locals. What you may not have figured out is that the Ship is sentient.

After all the powerful and dangerous places we visited on Wednesday, while we were resting or sleeping, the ship chose to visit each of us. Tell me, what voice or form did it take for you and what did it (he? she?) say to you?


*Geek* Owl with an attitude *Think*

This is truly an amazing vessel. The word sentient has interesting definitions. When I went sailing on the web I found some in depth information about sentient. While sailing, I was introduced to some new philosophy concepts. The contrast of sentient and reasoning are coupled with a look at Mysterianism. Mysterians are coupled with duelists. Many authors are cited to write books about the “New Mysterianism” in Wikipeidia.

Most sociological uses of mystic properties today are found as a part of Kabbalah. Which can be traced to the far East many thousands of years before 2016, in a different form and called by other names. We have to reasonably assume the refining of mystical ability, with the movement of forward time. Like technology the passing down of information from generation to generation causes new possibilities to occur. Yet, they are as old as human culture.

The question I have now is about fiction (“It even has the ability to present what most of us consider fictional places”). When we write, what we consider fiction, do we create something in another realm of time? Or, do we write something that has occurred somewhere in time or in the infinity of God’s life?

Sorry Andre I am not questioning your ability as a muse only the muses source of information. *Thought2*

I read an article in a Science Magazine about a mental test. One person from the USA tried and succeeded in sending a mental thought to another person in Indian at a specific time of day. I’m so glad I am not forgetful. It keeps me researching all these great ideas and adding knowledge to draw on another day.

Sail on Magical ship!

© Copyright 2016 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/878717-Voyage-of-the-Magical-Ship-4