*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/878884-April-Prompt-13
by Jen~
Rated: 13+ · Book · Contest Entry · #2073596
Blog for this groups entries~will probably be rather interesting!~
#878884 added April 9, 2016 at 1:52am
Restrictions: None
April Prompt #13
13) What’s something you’d like to renew in your life?

Interesting question....as usual I am sure that my answer will be even more interesting Ha Ha!!~

I would like to renew several things in my life actually...I would like to renew hope and faith...strength and patience....happiness and understanding....acceptance and self esteem....belief in myself and the ability to control the chaos in my head....

I wish that I could renew my memory so that I could remember the first 8-10 years of my life....to be able to have closure on that chapter by learning the things that I need and want to know and remember...to be able to accept whatever it is that happened in my life that caused me to NOT be able to remember those important years....To be able to find, heal, guide and release the inner child in me that is held hostage by the chains that are keeping her down and the demons that have become her friends....

Renew myself....I believe that I need to be cleansed of the past and negative things that weigh me down so that I can be...almost reborn..fresh..unharmed...undamaged and ready to live life for me and mine and NOBODY else.....I need to (as BOTH of my best friends have said to me in the past month) learn to see myself the way that others see me....Hmmmm...I am learning and growing each day...perhaps this is not as unreachable as it first seemed to be...interesting......doors are opening....doors that lead me to things that are life changing and instead of being too afraid of checking out what it holds for me..I am eager to see how this next part of my journey goes and where it leads me next....I am renewed and ready for whatever!!

Gift from a wonderful friend!

© Copyright 2016 Jen~ (UN: jen2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jen~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/878884-April-Prompt-13