*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/878919-April-Prompt-15
by Jen~
Rated: 13+ · Book · Contest Entry · #2073596
Blog for this groups entries~will probably be rather interesting!~
#878919 added April 9, 2016 at 1:46pm
Restrictions: None
April Prompt #15
15) What’s your favorite thing about Spring?

Spring...ahhh...I do believe that right now Mother Nature is drunk...the other day in one hours time we saw damn near all 4 seasons...it was cloudy then rain then sleet then hail and then snow...like wow really...lol...Indiana weather is always odd!

Spring to me is the sign of things to come...it means sunshine and warmth...it means that summer is close and that means kayaking time! I look forward to kayaking season all year and spring is like the pre-season sign! The green grass, trees, more sunshine and the animals all coming out of their winter slumber...I have a cardinal that has been faithfully coming to my feeder for the past week and it is nice to pass the feeder and see her there...like a hello to let me know...it is coming!!~

Spring is time to start outside clean up and preparations...getting the yard cleaned up and things moved and uncovered...table and chairs set out for outside relaxing...time to pop open the camper this weekend and get it opened up and ready for the summer...time to clean and spray paint the new outside table we have to brighten and freshen it up....time to get the fishing gear out and ready....I am hoping to be able to go fishing for the first time of the season this next week when my friend flies in for a week to visit...I love to fish and there are times where I will take off alone with just my dog and we will go fishing...calming and relaxing..and perfect.

So my favorite thing about spring..would have to be...all that it means to me!!

Gift from a wonderful friend!

© Copyright 2016 Jen~ (UN: jen2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jen~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/878919-April-Prompt-15