*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/879387-5-Day-Mini-Challenge
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#879387 added April 14, 2016 at 8:15pm
Restrictions: None
5 Day Mini Challenge
Prompt: Hobby

I love to scrapbook. I love scrapbooking pictures, physical Merit Badge Awards, items about my TV Shows, a dedication page I got from a friend about her book, Frozen Elsa items, newsworthy items and I scrapbook a lot of things. I use theme paper {like Elsa}, some Jane Austen type paper, zoo animals, Halloween paper {I scrapbooked 2 books about Dark Shadows. I had e-mails from Denise Nickerson, autographed pictures of Lara Parker and all kind of pictures from the show, autographed pictures of Kathyrn Leigh Scott and David Selby.} I scrapbooked a book about Alice Cooper {using 45 record paper. This was so cool.} I scrapbooked baby pictures of my son with Teddy Bear themed paper and nursery related. I scrapbooked a Wedding album of my nieces with theme paper to match. I also scrapbooked an album of the pageants I was in and the prom. I had limousine stickers, flowers, trophies and graduation hats that I included because I did my Graduation, too. I scrapbooked a tea my mother and I went to using tea paper and Jane Austen tea stickers. I did a family album with some design paper by Lisa Bernson and I Won Grand Champion! I have won Champion and Reserve Champion as well. I took scrapbook classes and I am a Creative Scrapbook Designer. I have a Degree in it! No fooling! What ever you want to scrapbook, there is a paper to match and stickers and other embellishments. I even did Sesame Street and Star Wars and some "Wizard Of Oz." I have a scrapbook album of my cat with kitty cat paper and cat stickers. I have 17 scrapbooks of Christmas from the past 17 years. I love choosing Christmas paper, embellishments and I take pictures of my tree and decorations from year to year. I love to scrapbook. Can't you tell?

Prompt: News Sensational

Hillary Clint and Donald Trump. Like seriously? All the mud slinging? Just tell us what you can bring to the table. Can anyone change the world or the government and make it great?

Animal Abuse. If you abuse an animal, God will make you pay. There is no excuse for this.

Prompt: Entertainment

I love movies, TV Shows and music. I have been watching the old "Dark Shadows" episodes. I have them all on DVD> I finally got to see "Becoming Jane." This is about Jane Austen. Jane didn't get married in the end and this is fictional but Jane was in love with a Thomas Lefoy and Jane broke it off with him. He had a daughter and named her Jane. His daughter admired Jane Austen. Very touching.

I watched the newest "Star Wars" movie. I still love Luke Skywalker. He is a hero to me.

Johnny Depp. I love all his movies. I have 2 pictures of him my son took when he met him in person and they are in my scrapbook.

I love "Twilight." I watch the movies over and over and a lot of memorabilia from the movies including an authographed poster from the cast.

I love all kind of music. I listen to Taylor Swift music a lot. I listen to the radio.

Prompt: Self Help.


I worry about diseases and research them a lot and try to help treat my own ailments. I work in mental health and I try to help them and read books about it. I have a prayer book that is a big self help book for me.

Prompt: Food.

I love to eat at Chilis and Applebees. I love shrimp and mashed potatoes. I love their chocolate cake desserts. I like chicken dippers, those strip things.

I like to get cinnamon pancakes at Bob Evans.

I eat TV dinners a lot. I cook spaghetti, roast, vegetable soup, pork chops, steak, meat loaf, chilli, chicken, noodles, turkey dinners, hamburger helper, scalloped potatoes, tuna, salmon, mac and cheese and I am not Martha Stewart or Rachael Ray. I do have Rachael Ray's purple plates and Paula Deen pots and pans.

This is all for this week.

** Image ID #2080242 Unavailable **


© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/879387-5-Day-Mini-Challenge