*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/879796-Voyage-Of-The-Magical-Ship-Time-Travel-Day-1-and-Day-2
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#879796 added April 19, 2016 at 2:41pm
Restrictions: None
Voyage Of The Magical Ship Time Travel Day 1 and Day 2
I am behind. Working nights and lack of sleep, I feel like I have been on a voyage and not a fun one. I am already to have fun with this. So follow me on my adventure.

Day 1: The ship is still without power. We wind up in England in the 1600's wearing clothes of this period. There are forests around us and it isn't very civilized. What are we feeling? What do we do?

I love the purple dress I am wearing. Hey! I got a crown. I am a Princess of the past. All these woods! Beautiful. I can't see the forest for the trees. PandaPaws Licensed VetTech , Apondia Noyoki are wearing pretty dresses of blue, green and pink. Fivesixer has found a ferret and hands it to me and I cuddle it. I made a new friend. Prosperous Snow celebrating has found some leaves and says we will need these. Alexi likes the flowers and this could be paradise. The sky is hazy. No. Wait. I see a Cheshire cat smiling at me. There goes a white rabbit and my new ferret friend chases it so I go after him. I am in the woods and the rabbit has left but my ferret friend comes back to me. I am lost. What do I do? My ferret friend is running in the other direction so I follow him. I see Vikings! I am going back to the woods and hide. Big wolves that look like the "Twilight" wolves scare the Vikings away and the one wolf Jacob looks at me and wants me to follow him. I do. I am back with my party and so is my ferret. Andy~hating university asks me where I have been. I tell him he would never believe it. We decide to go back to the ship. I always wanted to go to England but I don't like being in the elements. All of a sudden, the ground shakes and the white rabbit is back. We all faint. Lights out. What happens next?

Day 2: WE have to have body functions and we have no shovels. How do we handle things?

Since Prosperous Snow celebrating collected leaves, we use them after we are done with our business. I hope they aren't poison ivy. We all come to and things are the same. Wait a minute. The white rabbit wet on my boots. I go to the ocean water and let the salt soak off. WE still have towels on the ship. I go back in and get them. Guess what? There are no towels and bathroom. The ship looks like an old ship. Seriously? We go to the woods to take care of our business. I hope a snake doesn't bite me butt! I feel anxious. I still have my ferret friend. I named him Swen. I love the reindeer in Frozen. I feel like Elsa. I can make snow and ice. I love it. My ship friends don't. I stop. It is warm again. I hope this day goes by fast and we are back to sea on the ship we started out on. I sing: "Let It Go" and we are singing songs. The sky looks better. Like Mary Taylor Moore, I am going to make it after all!

** Image ID #1452466 Unavailable **


© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/879796-Voyage-Of-The-Magical-Ship-Time-Travel-Day-1-and-Day-2