*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/879787-Voyage-of-the-Magical-ShipLost-in-Time5-day-mini-challenge
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#879787 added April 19, 2016 at 12:40pm
Restrictions: None
Voyage of the Magical Ship/Lost in Time/5 day mini challenge
Prompt for Tuesday, April 19: Well, the ship hasn’t responded (yet). Are we forever lost? There are some practical aspects we have to worry about. Tell me how we are taking care of sanitation. You don’t have to go into detail, just some ways we handle this biological function of the human body – without a ready made shovel, tp, or other modern advances.


I definitely saw fairiesFairy playing a flute




If that’s the ship visible to us in the sky then it is definitely laughing. I was looking up at the part of the ship that was still hanging above us. I thought, Beam me up Scotti. The ship shuttered and it’s grin widened.

Andre and the boy walked over to us. Andre, monkey laughed us, then ran off into the top of another tree. The boy held out his hand to Five-Sixer. “I’m Peter, I talked to your friend, the little ape, he told me your plight I have a farm down this path you are all welcome to come to stay there for awhile.” Elaine, Elaine, walked over, “I think we should stay within sight of the ship.”

Neva entered the conversation, “You can understand Andre, I thought he was Brother Nature'ss muse, isn’t he the only one who can talk to Andre?”

Peter moved around looking over his shoulder and around the nearby wooded area, “Look it’s like this, these forests and land belong to the king. We really should not talk here, it isn’t safe. The woodsman might come by and start asking questions. He is employed by the local overseer to keep people from using the wood for hunting and such. Anywise, You can see the Magical Ship from my farm down the path toward the hamlet of Handy Cross. “

Blue Moon jumps up and down, “Yeah, lets go see the farm.”

“I’m for it,” yells, Noyoki.

“Take a vote. Everyone for following Peter raise their hand.” Alexi speaks this with one hand in the air while walking toward the rutted path. Everyone else raises their hand and follows him.

It was about a quarter mile down the road. One side of the road was all wooded area the other side was a field with a crop of corn just showing the tips of its green growth. A clearing with a small house opened up as the corn field came to the end.

The house was small and low built of homemade bricks. Peter led the way through the door. Where is the bathroom asked one of us. I don’t remember which one?

Peter laughed. Welcome to never never land, He pointed straight through the two small rooms out the back door. There was a small shed away from the house. It had a curtain made of cow hide hanging on the door. Princess Megan Rose wrinkled her nose, “ewww!”

Apondia always the history buff laughed. “Peter, how did you know about the Magical Ship?”

“Every once in awhile people get dumped here by the Magical Ships. Don’t worry they usually get picked up after awhile. Sometimes. You know people who live in this century don’t bathe. There are no bathrooms. Usually stoneware pots in a room. Maybe some corn husks to wipe your bottom if your lucky.” And, they make little packets of herbs to hold in front of their noses if people smell bad. One man I know plucks out the hairs under his arms and smears his under arms with mint leaves to smell better. There is a lot of cholera, don’t drink the water unless it is boiled first. I first met up with some people from the 20th century. They told me all about the Magical Ship Voyager Line. They got me on a ship that let me ride a long time through different times. But, I’m from here and I got lonely for my family and friends so after awhile I came back. Now, I keep an eye out for unfortunate time travelers. I built the outhouse that is out in the back yard. It is patterned on a 19th century farm I once visited. I can’t build modern because this place is visited by local woodsman and church people seeking tax and supplies for the Lord in charge of the area.”

We were all rolling our eyes and signaling to each other. Blue Moon was the first mental casualty. “Elaine, Elaine, you get us a way home right now or I’m going to, going to, going to!

A rumbling noise sounded over head. Was that thunder? I walked back out the front door. a large Magical Ship was sailing our way, through the atmosphere. Was this our ride? Oh no, there is a group of horseback riders coming down the rutted path.

A signature owl

© Copyright 2016 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/879787-Voyage-of-the-Magical-ShipLost-in-Time5-day-mini-challenge