*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/879802-Master-Strokes
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#879802 added April 19, 2016 at 4:12pm
Restrictions: None
Master Strokes
A master seductress and a master seducer meet at a bar. They both think they're manipulating the other:
They sat at opposite ends of the bar. He stared in the mirror directly behind her, squinting slightly to look all the more mysterious. He knew she was watching.
She occasionally glanced in his direction but never directly at him. She flicked her hair back whilst biting on a straw. She knew he was admiring her.
In unison they got up and moved to stools one apart from each other at the center of the bar.
'Leanardo' he crooned whilst opening a cocktail menu. He looked up at the barman 'Vodka martini. On the rocks. And a Mojito for the beautiful lady'.
'Audrey.' she said whilst avoiding eye contact. 'And make mine a Sex on the Beach'.
The man raised an eyebrow. 'A lady who knows what she wants.' He said whilst checking his watch.
'Yes, and I always get what I want.' She leaned infront of the man to pick up an olive. Her top dangled loosely and allowed him a glance of her ample breasts. She slowly dragged the olive off the tooth pick with her teeth whilst ignoring the man.
The man pretended to yawn and stretched his arms wide. His shirt's top button exploded open to reveal finely chiseled pectorals. 'Excuse me, that doesn't usually happen.'
He thought it was going well and was ready to move in for the kill. She thought she had reeled him in and prepared for the catch.
'Oops, how careless of me!' she said as she hopped off the stool to retrieve her fallen lipstick. She slowly bent over as her buttocks danced a rhumba through her tight jeans.
'I'm only in town tonight,' he crooned enigmatically 'my band is playing at Madison Garden tomorrow.' He picked up a toothpick and chewed on it.
'My only night too. I have to be in Paris for a shoot in the morning.' She murmured, stirring her drink.
'Then we should enjoy tonight.'
'You read my mind' she said nonchalantly 'let's get out of here.'
He placed 15 dollars too much on the table as they left. She placed 20.
He opened a taxi door and got in. Playing it cool, he looked away from the open door and stared out of the window. 'Relax for a bit baby, you're going to need your energy'. He was pleased with how cool he was playing it. One of his best. The taxi driver shut the door.
She opened a taxi door and got in. She slid over and began doing her lipstick in the windows reflection.'Entertain yourself for a few minutes' she said suggestively. She was pleased with how aloof she was being. How could any man resist?
The two taxis drove off in opposite directions.

© Copyright 2016 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/879802-Master-Strokes