*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/879853-April-Prompt-22
by Jen~
Rated: 13+ · Book · Contest Entry · #2073596
Blog for this groups entries~will probably be rather interesting!~
#879853 added April 20, 2016 at 7:28pm
Restrictions: None
April Prompt #22
22) Do you prefer a warm/hot or cool/cold climate?

Well if you read my last prompt answer then you know that I live in Indiana sooooo.....LoL...I would much rather have warm or hot weather over cold and winter weather any day for sure...BUT I know that if I could have it my way I would take all of the seasons except for winter...I would much rather have spring, fall and summer..I like the crisp fall leaves and their colors...I love how spring brings green trees and flowers...and summer time means sun and fun....Winter affects me mentally and physically....it brings me down into a slump..it hurts my body which brings me down even further...I have fibromyalgia as well so the cold really bothers that as well....so I am NOT a happy winter person at all!!~ I much rather have it be like 78 degrees all the time as a base temp....then it just get warmer in summer...I could do without the freezing temps and ice, snow, sleet and cold! Give me sun and warmth any day over cold and dreary! If and I could delete the cold and snow that I would be a happy person all the time...and in less pain!! That would be so awesome, to have less pain...ahhh....that is a dream come true!!

So yea I prefer warm and hot seasons and places...I do not like the cold as it hurts me mentally....and emotionally. I need to learn better ways of handling the cold....blah but hey..the seasons come and the seasons go..I meld with each one!

© Copyright 2016 Jen~ (UN: jen2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jen~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/879853-April-Prompt-22