*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/879403-April-Prompt-21
by Jen~
Rated: 13+ · Book · Contest Entry · #2073596
Blog for this groups entries~will probably be rather interesting!~
#879403 added April 14, 2016 at 9:33pm
Restrictions: None
April Prompt #21
21) How do you like those infamous “April Showers”? Do you even get rain in your area during this time of year? If not, you can write about when you do.

Well, I live in Indiana where you can see all four seasons happen in a hour around here LoL...Literally..I watched it last week in a matter of one hours time...went from cloudy to rain to sleet to hail to snow...The weather around here seems to change more often then gas prices Ha Ha

We get it all as you can tell....and when we have rain...sometimes it will be for a few hours up to over a week of it...from sprinkles to raging storm....a light shower to lightening, thunder and wind gusts that will leave your yard full of tree limbs and sometimes parts of a actual tree here and there LoL...April showers in Indiana can also still mean snow, sleet, hail and who knows really what else because the weather here is so very weird!! April showers here could actually not come till March or it could be April showers that happen in May....just never know around here! I do know that April showers bring not just flowers...but the sign that summer and kayaking is right around the corner! I cannot wait....rain can, and sometimes is depressing...but the past couple of years I have been working a lot on treatment and therapy for my mental health so I am learning that while I cannot STOP the depression if it comes with the rain...but that I can now be able to see that there IS a good side of it..it WILL end and it DOES mean summer is coming and that makes me a happier person. Weather truly affects mental health....the winter blues can be horrible....the rain can be horrible...I am a happier and in more of an UP level when the weather is nicer. The weather also affects physical health so it can bring on swelling, pain, arthritis, headaches...and many other things. Amazing the things in life that have impacts like that...we just have to learn coping skills to help us manage as best as possible when these things happen.

Living in Indiana truly is a taste of each and every season...full force....from hail to tornadoes..we get it all at some point through out the year...just sometimes Indiana gets a little confused and gives us snow in April or rain in January Ha Ha!~

© Copyright 2016 Jen~ (UN: jen2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jen~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/879403-April-Prompt-21