*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/879975-April-Prompt-25
by Jen~
Rated: 13+ · Book · Contest Entry · #2073596
Blog for this groups entries~will probably be rather interesting!~
#879975 added April 21, 2016 at 7:39pm
Restrictions: None
April Prompt #25
25) What was your worst experience with a doctor or dentist?

Oh my I have had so many honestly that I cannot pick just one.....once they took my gallbladder out and forgot to clamp a duct so I had an bile leakage inside me....it was eating at my organs...I just about died by time they transported to me nearest hospital...I remember being wheeled into emergency surgery and hearing them yelling to knock me out before I threw up again...they had to stop the leakage and then clean up the bile...I was pregnant at the time so bile on my fetus was scary as hell....I was so afraid I was going to die that time....I did not think I would wake up from that surgery and that was so very scary....There was also a year or so ago that I had a blood clot in each lung and was scared beyond belief....age 37 and blood clots...OMG I was terrified...I have had so many times of being in the hospital and dealing with doctors that I could write a whole book about bad experiences....Ha Ha....I have had some serious medical issues throughout my life....the stories and experiences that I have been through have been serious...there have been a few times that they thought they had lost me....THAT is scary beyond anything I have ever felt...being told how scary of a surgery I have to have and the risk are frightening. And I know I have more things to come and I can handle it...because I have faith that I am here for a reason!

© Copyright 2016 Jen~ (UN: jen2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jen~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/879975-April-Prompt-25