*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/880347-April--Prompt-26
by Jen~
Rated: 13+ · Book · Contest Entry · #2073596
Blog for this groups entries~will probably be rather interesting!~
#880347 added April 25, 2016 at 8:23pm
Restrictions: None
April Prompt #26
26) What was your best experience with a doctor or dentist?

I would have to say the times that they thought I wasn't going to make it were some of the most frightening times of my life...yet each time I have had to literally put my life in the hand sof someone else and honestly...there are several who have helped me like that and I cannot imagine what would or could have happened to me had they not been there. I have had good and bad experiences...but when your life is on the line..and you wake up alive..that is the best experience with a doctor you will ever have....

Or also when you have a child who has had 40 surgeries now and her life has been saved at least 3 times.....THOSE doctors...become your hero...you have faith and trust in them with your childs life...that is MAJOR...but when they come out smiling saying that all went as planned and better....it is the best experience!~

So the BEST experiences with doctors or dentist..have been the ones that stood out from the rest...that did their job because they truly wanted to help people..they have compassion and confidence....I have thanked...hugged and cried in many doctors arms thanking them for saving my childs life or my own...those experiences...are the most amazing and BEST ones....they are the ones that give you faith that miracles can and do happen~

© Copyright 2016 Jen~ (UN: jen2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jen~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/880347-April--Prompt-26