*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/880247-THE-LAW-OF-KARMA
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#880247 added April 24, 2016 at 2:25pm
Restrictions: None
THE LAW OF KARMA
Karma is a serious matter and not to be taken lightly. Everyone can be fooled, but not the Lord, who put in place the Law of Karma. It is indeed inescapable. By repentance, atonement and penance, the Karmic burden can be only be diluted somewhat.

The Law of Karma is also called the Law of Cause and Effect, and it goes hand in glove with the Law Of Compensation, which ensures blessings on us, based on our deeds and daily actions.

Karma is is broadly of two types:
(1) Our current life Karmas and

(2) Our past life Karmas.

(1) Current life Karmas:
************************
These are again of two types: (a) Circumstantial actions and (b) Action by choice. The current life Karmas continue to get recorded in our subconscious mind for as long as we live.

(2) Past life Karmas or Karmic burden:
****************************************
These are the aggregated Karmas of our past lives, recorded on our superconscious mind, which is our soul consciousness. There is no alternative, but to work out the Karmic burden of our previous lives, in the current life

By deep meditation one may lessen the Karmic burden considerably. The Divine, Life Force energy is consciously directed into the brain, where the resident seeds of negative Karma are cauterized by this energy. Karmic burden is also completely dissolved on achievement of enlightenment.

When a person dies before working out his Karmic burden completely, he will be reborn again and will have to work out the balance of his Karma, in addition to the new Karmas accumulated in that birth. It is said that at the point of death, his current life Karma trend is played out in the screen of his mind.

© Copyright 2016 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/880247-THE-LAW-OF-KARMA