*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/880383-April-Prompt-30
by Jen~
Rated: 13+ · Book · Contest Entry · #2073596
Blog for this groups entries~will probably be rather interesting!~
#880383 added April 25, 2016 at 8:36pm
Restrictions: None
April Prompt #30
30) When you joined WDC, were you confident about your writing skills? Do you feel they have improved since you have joined? Why or why not?

I first started writing when I was about 9 years old....I have wrote off and on over the years but have had a lot of rough things happen in life that made me push my writing aside....

Coming here was honestly a life changing thing for me....I made so many new friends...I have connected to Patrece ~ so close it is a sister (SEESTER) bond....I have been accepted...not judged...encouraged...guided...supported....All of this is new and unreal to me...but I learned really quick that this is where I belong...I have even been a part of a meet and greet with fyn JaceCar Ren the Klutz! and Patrece ~

I have grown so much as not just a writer, but as a person and I have AND am making life changes that are needed and making things so much better....I have expanded my writing...entering contest that I normally don't write for....or the fact that I have been here for only 8 months and I am already doing my very first Seasonal Construct Cup...which I was told was the most challenging thing on this site....and you know what..I am LOVING doing it and cannot wait each day for the new prompt....and I am for sure wanting to be a part of the next one whenever it may be!!

So yes I have improved in writing and life...I have become more confident in my writing because of the support and guidance on here.....and I could no be happier to be part of a better family then here!!

And a HUGE thanks to gardengirl for getting me here....I love you lady!!~

© Copyright 2016 Jen~ (UN: jen2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jen~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/880383-April-Prompt-30