*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/881227-May-WTMR-Prompt-2
by Jen~
Rated: 13+ · Book · Contest Entry · #2073596
Blog for this groups entries~will probably be rather interesting!~
#881227 added May 3, 2016 at 5:45am
Restrictions: None
May WTMR Prompt #2
2) What does it take to get you going in the mornings? Have you tried other methods? Why do you think your current method works?

My method is a method of madness LoL....I wake up and of course have to pee...who doesn't...lol....Then I grab me a mountain dew and take all of my morning meds....then I wait for them to kick in as I work on here catching up or writing....I am always the first one up in mornings so that is kind of like "ME" time.....I enjoy sitting here waking up at my own pace and letting my fibro meds kick in so I can start to move...then I normally start laundry and sometimes, (trying to cut back) I will work on my list of the things to do for the day!

It works for me...it may seem crazy but as I get older it is not just a hop out of bed thing as it used to be lol Now it is like I am the tin man and need oiled before I can get my joints moving and working LoL

Ugh....but you know what...no matter what or how I get going in the mornings...I get up and that in its self is awesome...To wake each day and have another chance at life!~ So weather you drink coffee...mountain dew or a tall glass of juice....be thankful that you have another day on this earth with the ones you love!

© Copyright 2016 Jen~ (UN: jen2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jen~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/881227-May-WTMR-Prompt-2