*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/881233-May-WTMR-Prompt-3
by Jen~
Rated: 13+ · Book · Contest Entry · #2073596
Blog for this groups entries~will probably be rather interesting!~
#881233 added May 3, 2016 at 7:44am
Restrictions: None
May WTMR Prompt #3
3) What is the most incredible thing you have ever witnessed an animal do in person? (not on TV or the computer...live) How did that affect you? Did it change your opinion of that type of animal?

I would have to say that the most amazing thing I ever actually witnessed was when I swam with the dolphins. To tap the top of the water and these magical and amazing creature popped right up and let me rub all over him and played with me...it was the most amazing, awestruck thing I have even seen. To be that close to a animal that I adore and always have....was unbelievable to me! Like a dream come true!! I could not believe that this wild animal craved and loved human interaction so much...there were about 25-30 dolphins in the pod we found and there was like 3 or 4 that really liked me and wanted to play lol It was heart pounding butterflies in the stomach type of excitement and I so hope that I can do it again so time...

Hey Patrece ~ I think that since we are planning all these trips we should plan a girls only trip to swim with the dolphins sometime!! Hells yea!! What an amazing trip that would be! A week in the sun and fun..no men or kids...nobody to take care of or listen to...just ahhhhhhhhh girl time!! It would be a blasty blast!!

Dolphins are a mystical creature to me....smart and beautiful....allowing us to see them play and jump in the water...it does nothing but bring happiness to your heart and soul to see. And to experience it...omg...it makes you feel like you are in a dream!!

© Copyright 2016 Jen~ (UN: jen2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jen~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/881233-May-WTMR-Prompt-3