*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/881459-Two-sermons
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2070776
Another attempt at getting to know others and myself
#881459 added May 6, 2016 at 6:32am
Restrictions: None
Two sermons
I will be sharing my last two sermons in KC the first two weeks of June. The first looks at what are you doing here my main text is the story of Elijah in depression ready to give up on life. I will also weave in and out of the text, the story of Esther, Peter walking on water and John 16. The essence of scope is being with the world and place of God, as a witness and not activating presence. Listen for God's voice forgive them... Know that God is at work in our worship and praise. There is more work to be done!!! God's work to see and lift up in praise.
The second sermon looks at you are going. There is the text in John 14 that asks Jesus where is he going. I offer up the journey of going with Jesus as he ministers: the least of these, the Emmaeus road text, along with scripture in the old testament about Joseph in Egypt, Jonah at Nineveh and the Psalms 139 and 22. God is present through us as we let our ministry be our home!!! We are not alone. Jesus prepares a place and offers a spirit who will raise us from the dead and others like us.
© Copyright 2016 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/881459-Two-sermons