*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/881855-Time-is-not-the-issue
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#881855 added May 11, 2016 at 10:59am
Restrictions: None
Time is not the issue!
Fairy playing a flute Fairies singing in the forest *Cool*


Wednesday, May 11, 2016

If you had been born in any other period in time, when would it have been and what type of person do you think you would have been (or will become)?


This is a very introspective question? Here, in the future, is where I would go. Although, it would be lovely to walk in the ancient forests that have long been cut for heat and building material. Every historical time period has its problems, so, I am happy where I am. When I was closing the curtains one evening this week there were two deer grazing peacefully behind the garage. Don’t you think educated people are more aware of time passing than uneducated people?

I’m reading “The Circle” by Dave Eggers. It is how technology could change the systems society lives under. Also, part of an introspective track.

People still communicate best when it is face to face. Although, if you are standing face to face and you don’t make an in depth query; such as, “explain what you mean,” or “how does that work for you.” You might walk away with the wrong idea in your brain. So, your pondering will have jagged edges instead of straight edges.

What would I like to be? So many things I can’t decide. Some of them could double up. A Veterinarian, in a country trying to conserve species; a doctor or nurse with lots of holistic savvy; taking professional photos of the environment; an environmentalist working in deep wooded areas cataloging species; a journalist covering stories all over the world; there are more but I won’t list any more.

And, finally I would like who ever is calling here on my phone for the last 2 years to talk when they call. Answering an empty line is a real drag. *Angry*

© Copyright 2016 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/881855-Time-is-not-the-issue