*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/883012-Studying-The-Constitution
Rated: 13+ · Book · Family · #2058371
Musings on anything.
#883012 added May 25, 2016 at 4:14pm
Restrictions: None
Studying The Constitution
         Hillsdale College is advertising a free online course on The U.S. Constitution. Sounds like a great idea, and a very good year to do it. But for me the timing is bad. I've already undertaken too many responsibilities to take a course. I highly encourage others to take it.

         Coursera offers free courses throughout the year. Most are business courses from major universities, but there are others as well. I took the one on Jefferson, and it was a lot of work, but worth the effort. You have to respond on time, and participate in the forums. The latter was intimidating to me, because so many of the others were history professors or other experts. That one was offered by UVA. I see they have one on JFK, but I can't remember which university. I did not take that one, but I'm sure it's good quality.

         The community college has inexpensive, non-credit courses in practical matters, including writing and gardening. But no time for that either.

         I;m going to knuckle down on some other things, and hopefully I'll learn a little in other ways.

© Copyright 2016 Pumpkin (UN: heartburn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Pumpkin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/883012-Studying-The-Constitution