*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/883217
by ruwth
Rated: E · Book · Religious · #1698995
A glimpse into the MOST important relationship in my life!
#883217 added May 28, 2016 at 7:36pm
Restrictions: None
Who Is Jesus?
Who is Jesus?

This is an important question for every person reading this article. I believe Jesus is the only begotten Son of God. I believe He is the Way, the Truth and the Life. I believe no man (or woman) comes to the Father except through Him.

I believe Jesus died on a cross many years ago. I believe the sinful nature of man separates him from God and that there is nothing we can do on our own to bridge that gap and restore fellowship with our Creator. I believe Jesus did that for us -- His Blood bridges the gap. It was an atoning sacrifice one for all to allow us to once again be one with God, a propitiation for our sin.

It is written: "Even to those who believe in His Name, He gives the power to become the sons of God." I believe in His Name. Do you?



© Copyright 2013 ruwth - All rights reserved.

~ ~ ~ JESUS is LORD! ~ ~ ~
© Copyright 2016 ruwth (UN: ruwth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ruwth has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/883217