*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/883279
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#883279 added May 28, 2016 at 7:34pm
Restrictions: None
Day 27 Give It A 100 Alice: Through The Looking Glass
My husband Ray and I went to see "Alice: Through The Looking Glass." I love the movie. Alice is a captain on her father's ship and pirates and a strong wind almost get her and her men but she saves the ship and her men from danger. Alice goes through the mirror and goes through a clock and she tries to change the past with a gadget that expands into a big ball that she can ride in in. Mr. Time goes after her because Alice isn't sure how to use the gadget. The Mad Hatter is convinced that his family is still alive because of a blue paper hat that he made for his father. He wants to find his family. Johnny Depp has a bigger part in this movie in this movie as the Mad Hatter. The Mad Hatter made a crown for the Red Queen back in the past and it broke. His father said he would never be a good hatter. Our Mad Hatter leaves. We find out the Red Queen has a weird head because she fell on her head when she was running on the ice and ran into cement stairs. Her head swelled and the Mad Hatter couldn't make a descent crown for her. Then Red Queen had her dragon destroy the Mad Hatter's family and friends village. The White Queen had lied that the Red Queen took an extra tart when they were children and the Red Queen got blamed for it. This is when she ran outside unto the ice.

Alice goes back to the past but finds she can't save the Red Queen from falling on the ice or the dragon from destroying the Mad Hatter's village. The Mad Hatter is dying and his friends the hound dog, Cheshire Cat, White Queen, mouse, gray hare, Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee are so sad but Alice tells him his family is alive. In her time gadget, she the Mad Hatter's family being taken away by the Red Hearts and the Mad Hatter gets well and Alice and their friends go to the Red Queen's castle to rescue Hatter's family. They are the size of ants stuck in a dirt like ants. Hatter is so glad to see his family but Alice has to get the gadget back to the big clock before they are all destroyed and they are turn to red hard clay but Alice has one spark left from the gadget that falls on the clock and they are all saved. Mr. Time had followed them and he is a nice guy but cautions Alice to never try to change time again. She agrees. The Red Queen turns Hatter's family back to normal size and the Whiter Queen apologizes to her sister the Red Queen and they make up. Alice hugs the Mad Hatter good bye and says good bye to all her friends as she has to get home to her mother and get her ship and her father's company back from Hamish, the man who wanted to marry her but he married a snob and he is no longer a nice guy. He doesn't Alice should have her own ship or be a captain. Alice and her mother don't sign the ship and company over to him and I am glad. I wish she would have stayed with the Mad Hatter in Wonderland but she felt needed in the real world. Alice proved women can do anything. Parts of this movie reminds me of Steam Punk with the clock scene. This movie is good and everyone should see this if you love the last movie and Johnny Depp.

** Image ID #2078122 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/883279