*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
4
6
10
11
12
13
14
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/883280-Skin---baring-Sunshine
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #2017254
My random thoughts and reactions to my everyday life. The voices like a forum.
#883280 added May 28, 2016 at 7:40pm
Restrictions: None
Skin - baring Sunshine
Prompt: Creation Saturday ! It's unseasonably warm where I'm spending the weekend, and I generally dislike discussing weather as a rule , so spice up the weather report for this weekend in your region. Weather happens ; even if it's lousy, make it sound like something you would actually like to hear.
         Hey Canadians, at long last the stubborn snow and all-invasive ice have melted . Yes, you heard that correctly , and if you didn't, take off the ear muffs, and loosen your scarves. You may officially pack away the parkas , toques, mittens , and mukluks . Toss the ice scrapers and snow shovels where the sun doesn't shine; that's right, banish them. See that green, scraggly stuff sprouting on the ground? That is known as grass, and take notice of it because you won't see it for long. Soon enough, you'll have to cut it, but don't fret it's far easier to deal with than snow; no extra or bulky clothing is required.
         Yippee ! ! This weekend is going to be a scorcher; the temps will be in the double digits , and on the positive side, nothing will freeze. That's right, skin baring time is here! Pasty white skin is going to feel the caressing of the sun's hot rays, and the bliss of a balmy breeze. Rain is not invited to this sun- worshipping party ; clouds are not gathering on the horizon.
         This is a marvelous May . Sunshine and steamy temps. are in our long-range forecast. Sun and skeeters , the two were made to delight and annoy us. Don't forget to slop and slap; not each other, but the sun screen and bug dope.Canadian complexions are delicate and sensitive . Remember, it will be very uncomfortable to be scratching sun burn and bug bites chafed by woolly winter wear.
         Full steam ahead summer sun! Try not to waste this glorious weather steaming indòors, or in idling, stifling vehicles . Dip more than your toes into one of our many sparkling lakes. Frolic in the water, and on it. 'Tis the season for outdoor living.

© Copyright 2016 SandraLynn Team Florent! (UN: nannamom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SandraLynn Team Florent! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/883280-Skin---baring-Sunshine