*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/883281-Phantom-teasing
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2000274
Simple stuff, really. Musing uncharacteristically challenged. BLog
#883281 added May 29, 2016 at 5:54am
Restrictions: None
Phantom teasing
I did something very special today with my wife. We went and saw a live production of Phantom of the Opera. It was awesome! We sat too far back to really see what was going on, but I had goose bumps from the music. The seat next to me remained empty until the show was about to start and the wife was saying that she wished a little old lady would sit there...so I would still have elbow room, of course. That was her story. So, when in comes this hot, blond lady and sits down next to me my wife curses mildly, of course, but I heard it and she will never live it down. When I got home, I declared I would never wash my pants because I rubbed thighs with a hot, blond lady and never had to exchange words! Teasing can be so much fun. Really, though. Too bad the chairs were so tight together. That part was not fun at all. Personal space is needed for better enjoyment of such events.

I really, really, loved the show. This may be the second time I saw a live, professional show like this in my life and I am not likely to see another any time soon until I get some bills organized, but I have my memories now. Now, where did I leave my pen?
© Copyright 2016 Jimminycritic (UN: jimminycritic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jimminycritic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/883281-Phantom-teasing