*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/884220-Pride-Prejudice-Zombies
Rated: ASR · Book · Contest Entry · #1973909
Stories and other items for Valentines Day, Victorian Romance and Jane Austen Writing.
#884220 added June 9, 2016 at 3:38pm
Restrictions: None
Pride, Prejudice, Zombies
I finally got to see the movie "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies." Was I disappointed? No. I loved the movie. Darcy said that Elizabeth was tolerable like he did in the other P&P novels and movies. He saved her life as he slayed a zombie. She saved his life by slaying a zombie. Darcy fell in love with Elizabeth and this Elizabeth was dramatic as she killed the Ninja Lady Catherine had hired to kill her. Lady Catherine wanted Elizabeth to promise her, that she wouldn't marry Darcy. She refused. Lady Catherine and her fought with swords and knives but Elizabeth proved she was a Zombie Warrior killer. Darcy's marriage proposal was insulting but he did say he cared for her but Elizabeth turned him down. Hew isn't good at marriage proposals.

Wickham was a zombie. No surprise there. He kidnapped Lydia but didn't bite her luckily. Elizabeth and Jane went to the battle field where Darcy and Bingley were fighting zombies. Jane slayed a zombie that was going to kill Bingley. Elizabeth was riding over the bridge that was being blown up. It was so dramatic and you knew she had to make it. She did. She fell as the bridge was blown up and was by Darcy's lifeless body. It looked like Darcy was dead. She was crying {so was I} and kissing him and telling him that she loved him. I thought if he died, I won't forgive who wrote this movie. After this battle, the zombies were all dead. It was over.

Darcy lived and when he came walking in at Lady Catherine's mansion, Elizabeth embraced him immediately and he asked Elizabeth if she meant what she said. He had heard every word. He told her he loved her and did the marriage proposal right this time. He asked her to marry him again and she said yes and they kissed. There was a lot of kissing in this movie. Jane and Bingley and Elizabeth and Darcy had a double wedding. A happy ending. Right? Guess again. There was another zombie army ready to attack them! Wickham was the leader!

What happens next? The vampires and werewolves from "Twilight" help them kill the zombies. I am sure there will be a part 2 and I will be ready for it. I wonder how they will kill all the zombies this time. Hopefully, everyone who is alive who helped with the last battle. Our P&P characters have to live on.

** Image ID #2074231 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/884220-Pride-Prejudice-Zombies