*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/884318-Blind-Love
by Angel
Rated: E · Book · Mystery · #2083173
Short Stories
#884318 added June 11, 2016 at 12:16pm
Restrictions: None
Blind Love
He looked into her beautiful green eyes. They looked right into his soul. It was the first day they'd seen each other and he was instantly smitten, well who wouldn't be. It was how she looked at him, with that mesmerising smile, he saw it every day through the trees; he felt himself drawn to her.

Today, the trees oozed water and the sun burnt down into the middle of the forest, yet there was little awareness in the tiny world of the Praying Mantis, he only had eyes for his love, spotted working across the great chasm. He had the urge to fly, he thought if he flew well, she would see him, she had after all been looking his way already. So, he took off and he flew his very best in her direction and with a long arm she beckoned him over.

You could say it was a whirlwind romance, and that sadly he lost his head with love. In this case, it was literal; she bit it off during their torrid affair and then finished him off for dinner. However, as so many have said, 'What a way to go'

© Copyright 2016 Angel (UN: angelglory at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Angel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/884318-Blind-Love