*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/885298-Contemplation-Tuesday-Wants-and-Relationships
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#885298 added June 21, 2016 at 2:14pm
Restrictions: None
Contemplation Tuesday: Wants and Relationships
Tuesday, June 21, 2016

"Science may eventually explain the world of How. The ultimate world of Why may remain for contemplation, philosophy, religion."
Liberty Hyde Bailey

The "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise prompt for DAY 835
“We can never know what to want,” said Milan Kundera. What do you think he meant?

Mr. Kundera means that we are never satisfied with getting what we want. In many cases, when people succeed in receiving what they want they are not satisfied with receiving whatever it was they thought the wanted. Once this happens then people begin to work for something else that they think will make them happy only to realize that once they receive that item then it does not make them happy. When a person is unhappy with what they received, even though it was what they wanted then, they decide that it really was not what they wanted in the first place.

The "Blogging Circle of Friends prompt for DAY 1315
Force a relationship between two seemingly different things. For example: How is friendship like a baseball game?

Relationships are like children's sandboxes which sit outside in the weather twenty-four hours a day and seven days a week. The sandboxes sit on playgrounds or in backyards collecting windblown leaves, dirt, raindrops, and whatever the neighbors' cats deposit into them. If the sandboxes are not cleaned out and refreshed every month or so then soon no one will be able to use them.

© Copyright 2016 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/885298-Contemplation-Tuesday-Wants-and-Relationships