*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/885517-Second-Merit-Badge
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#885517 added June 24, 2016 at 6:39pm
Restrictions: None
Second Merit Badge
Earned my second MB. Merit Badge in Simply Positive Shines
[Click For More Info]

Thank you for giving Simply Positive Reviews and keeping Sherri's dream alive.

Chris, Sharon, Jenny and Lyn . Thanks Lyn's a Witchy Woman . The note said: Thank you for giving Simply Positive Reviews and keeping Sherri's dream alive. Chris, Sharon, Jenny and Lyn.

SHERRI GIBSON was the founder of this great group and had the vision to spread positive reinforcement to writers through reviewing. A published author, Sherri saw a chance to support those who had the courage to pick up the pen, use the keyboard, and write. Through sending positive reviews here in the community, Sherri strove to help authors find their voice and share it with others. By encouraging others to review with positive reinforcement, Sherri saw her dream sprout and grow. We strive to keep her dream alive by continuing on in her absence. (Simply Positive Review Forum).

I just joined last week and love being part of this review group.It has some wonderful perks aswell.


© Copyright 2016 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/885517-Second-Merit-Badge