*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/885542-What-are-your-thoughts
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#885542 added June 24, 2016 at 2:06pm
Restrictions: None
What are your thoughts?
“Consider that you can see less than 1% of the electromagnetic spectrum and hear less than 1% of the acoustic spectrum.
As you read this, you are traveling at 220 km/sec across the galaxy.
90% of the cells in your body carry their own microbial DNA and are not “you.”
The atoms in your body are 99.9999999999999999% empty space and none of them are the ones you were born with, but they all originated in the belly of a star.
Human beings have 46 chromosomes, 2 less than the common potato.
The existence of the rainbow depends on the conical photo receptors in your eyes; to animals without cones, the rainbow does not exist.
So you don’t just look at a rainbow, you create it.
This is pretty amazing, especially considering that all the beautiful colors you see represent less than 1% of the electromagnetic spectrum.”

Our five senses are the tools that give us the human experience.
But they do not account for the full depth of reality.
The human brain is a filter that, out of the limitless information around us, picks up selective energetic frequencies.
Like a radio dial, your senses focus the energy around you and tune your perception to the frequency of the material world.
Our senses conceal more than they reveal.
This is pretty amazing to think about.
Reality is much, much more than what our senses actually reveal to us.

This could explain why you see your cat or dog sometimes staring aimlessly at a wall, considering they may be seeing a different part of the electromagnetic spectrum than what we see.

© Copyright 2016 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/885542-What-are-your-thoughts