*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/885943-Sri-Chakra
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#885943 added June 29, 2016 at 11:17am
Restrictions: None
Sri Chakra
The Sri Chakra and GuRu are Identical - The Radiance at GuRu’s Feet

For The Portal of Wisdom, Grace, Love, Light and The Holy Word to manifest. One needs to surrender to Divine Will. Divine is manifested in humanity as in form of God-Man. This God-Man, Guru is the slayer of Darkness. His is the form, that you see as the radiant Light in the third eye screen. He leads you into the radiant world of Swar or Vast Light of Truth, Love and Amazing Beauty.

( Note: Not the dudes, they call themselves as gurus of everything these day, you name it, computers, idiot books, and how not to be a idiot book, and then you have the dummy books for meditation and that too from a guru of meditation ! and Sadgurus are commonplace in todays fashion malls, Note: these are not the “GURU”, that we is talking about.)

For the Chela or Disciple, the Guru is the delegated power of God-Head on earth and whatever has to come to the disciple from the Godhead flows through the Guru. For the true and sincere disciple, Guru is God himself. For in the ultimate analysis, he is “ the inner Guide, the World Teacher, Jagad Guru, secret within us.”
It is he who destroys our darkness by the resplendent light of his knowledge: that becomes within us the increasing glory of his own self-revelation. He discloses progressively in us his own nature of freedom, bliss,love, power and immortal being. He sets above us, his divine example as our ideal and transforms the lower existence into a reflection of that which it contemplates. By the inpouring of his own influence and presence into us, he enables the individual being to attain to identify with the Universal and Transcendent.

Sri Chakra represents the pattern of creation, the rays that are transmitted from the Great Radiance. We have said that the Feet of the Guru embody the vast effulgence of the triad and its radiation is the Guru Mandala.

© Copyright 2016 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/885943-Sri-Chakra