*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/885953
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#885953 added June 29, 2016 at 2:09pm
Restrictions: None
Day 59 Give It A 100 Taylor, Really?
I am so disappointed in Taylor Swift. I heard she did a nude video? What happened to that sweet girl who started out as a sweet, young, beautiful singer? She wanted to meet Tim McGraw so bad and on her first appearance on the CMA Awards, she shook his hand and it warmed my heart. I told a friend I hope she doesn't end up like Brittany Spears. I am afraid she has. She has had all those boyfriends. Why didn't she just stay with Taylor Lautner of "Twilight"? I would have.

Taylor changed her hair do, her style of singing and keeps having all those boyfriends. Is she happy? She and Katy Perry hate each other. Like really? Taylor, you are acting like the other super stars. I thought you were different. You were the girl I wanted for a daughter. I am using your picture as a cover for my Women items. I wish you were the same sweet girl who was first introduced. I will play your CD's and hope maybe you will change back to the way you were. I hate reading bad press about you. I still love you. I wish you all the best. I do miss the old Taylor Swift.

** Image ID #2087748 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/885953