*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/886251-Principle-of-Visualization
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#886251 added July 2, 2016 at 1:35pm
Restrictions: None
Principle of Visualization
Let me tell you Taj Mahal was built twice.

Once in Shahjahan's mind and then actually.

So Visualize your goal for at least 10 minutes a day. The best time length is 20-30 minutes.

Initially this visualization process may seem like a game to you. But trust me, the more you visualize, the less it will seem like a game.

The more you visualize, the more real your vision will become and you will then start thinking that maybe it is possible for you to achieve your goal.

Then you will continue visualizing and soon you will become more and more convinced that you will achieve your goal.

Soon your doubt will vanish and the faith will take over. You will start getting the inner knowing that you will achieve your goal.

At first, nothing will change in your environment. However, don't be fooled by that. There will be huge changes going on in your mind. Your old conditioning will weaken and the new conditioning, richer and more successful, will be overwriting the old one.

Remember, once you see your goal in your mind's eye, this is the time it gets created subconsciously.

And success comes with the help of sub conscious mind and NOT conscious mind.

© Copyright 2016 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/886251-Principle-of-Visualization