*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/886430-Motivational-Monday
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#886430 added July 4, 2016 at 10:03am
Restrictions: None
Motivational Monday!
The fourth day of "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS 13+: WDC's Longest Running Blog Competition - Hiatus

Motivational Monday!
Rube Goldberg was a cartoonist and inventor, and he was born on this day back in 1883. He's best known for creating complicated drawings and gadgets that perform mundane tasks. Tell us about a time where you intentionally made something harder on yourself to do...be it a task, a project, or even an interaction with someone (if applicable). What made you do it, and how did you get through it?

That time would be the present, taking up this task of being part of 30-Day Blogging Challenge, being a beginner at blogging. So far so good, it has been great to be prompted every day to write and comment on something. It is the reason I wake up very early, at around 6 am sometimes, to think about what to write that particular day. It’s been awesome.

In fact the whole experience of being part of this writers community at WdC is mind blowing. I have never enjoyed myself that much in years and it brought back my Muse since I am now forced to write.



I was looking for something to happen in my life, for something to get me motivated and out of the rut I was stuck in. And now it’s here, in front of me, ready to be called upon whenever I want. And I want!

For me it’s an achievement to write in my blog, to review other people’s work, to sometimes enter a contest, since I was having this writer’s block for 9 whole months. Something had to happen and it did. I accidentally stumbled upon this marvelous website and decided to member up. Since then, in my 5th week, things have improved in a major way. I am writing every day for hours! I am in a flow. So I salute WdC and 30-Day! Happy 4th of July! *Smile*

© Copyright 2016 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/886430-Motivational-Monday