*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/886811-Fun-Board-Games
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#886811 added July 8, 2016 at 8:31am
Restrictions: None
Fun Board Games

Friday, July 08, 2016

Manx Cat from Japan
The tea of the Day is orange pekoe, iced


I love board games. I play dominoes, battleship, and scrabble on my kindle against the computer.

I used to play: clue, pickle, and others with my grandchildren but they are into 4H, softball, and boy scouts now.

I went on a search to see what was up with board games in today's online society. I was not prepared to be amazed. Board games have definitely become a real live fun time. I found 4 right off the top that I would like to try. "The Game" looks like it would be fun and it is inexpensive compared to some prices. Some of the games I saw were 50 dollars and up to 85 dollars. Marco Polo sounded like a lark. The Gallerest or 504 would be interesting to try.

Google showed me a website where new board games are being crowd funded. Yokohama can be funded and received through Amazon. This is a game, showing players the world of oriental merchandising. If the game is real it could be an interesting game but, beware of a scam.

I also found a japanese game called Victory Osero on Amazon for 219.85. My children used to have a similar game that they lost all the pieces out of at one point. It was a fun game for any age. But, I don't remember it being this expensive.*Laugh*

Unfortunately, we are in the middle of a thunder and lightning storm so I'm shutting my internet down. Happy Gaming.

© Copyright 2016 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/886811-Fun-Board-Games