*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/886887-Now-When
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2070776
Another attempt at getting to know others and myself
#886887 added July 12, 2016 at 10:03pm
Restrictions: None
Now When?
I came to Erie for the sake of my wife. She was out of sorts in Kc. I thought it best she go to be with her family in Erie, a place where I Have no viable connection. It was a step of faith for me, doing for another and seeing what might come as a result of it.
I have been ashore in Erie for two weeks now floundering at times wondering how much longer I can breathe.
There are no jobs except temporary ones(better than nothing). I am slow to make friends. I had several very close friends in KC along with my kids and grandkids. There are many who think I am playing the fool.
Sharon keeps telling me to back off. There have been times she has complained of fear of dementia in herself. Her younger sister sees this too. Now when will she come, time will tell. I said today she is old enough to make her own decisions. So I wait not knowing when is when.
© Copyright 2016 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/886887-Now-When